View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 03:15 AM

Glover Teixeira vs. James Te Huna

Round 1:
Herb Dean is our referee for this battle of light heavyweight contenders. Teixeira seizes a single early. Te Huna fights it off and absorbs a flurry. Overhand right barely misses for Teixeira. Teixeira scoops up Te Huna and plants him on the canvas, landing inside his guard. Teixeira immediately passes to half guard. Short elbows from Teixeira. Te Huna regains his guard but eats a few shots. Teixeira muscles into half guard, then tries to advance into side control but Te Huna stands. Teixeira snakes his right arm under Te Huna's throat, traps an arm then dives onto the mat clutching a guillotine. This one is tight. Te Huna taps immediately. Well, that was quick.

UFC 160 results: Glover Teixeira def. James Te Huna via submission (guillotine choke) at 2:38 or round 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Yeah, but I think Dana would get bored if he didn't have at least one thing to yell about afterwards. I bet the crew has to draw straws to see who screws up & takes the heat each week.
hee hee, I think you got something there...

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16