View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I dont know how it is in Canada...but in England we have something called Employment Law, which forces capitalistic companies to treat their workers like human beings, and not like slaves. We believe that Citizens have certain rights when it comes to being employed....The biggest of those rights, is that the workers are treated fairly, and that Organisations should listen to the Workers if they have areas they feel that are not being addressed

We strongly believe in work under Contract Laws...there are next to no "at will" employers...and that is because we also believe in Rights against "Constructive and unfair dismissal" This means that you CAN NOT distroy someones way of life, by giving them the sack for no good reason, because you simply do not like them for example. It also means that there are standards that are not discrectionary for the company.

For Example, if the UFC has a contract with a fighter, it should be black and white, AND applicable to ALL. That means, if you loose a fight, you are cut. It doesnt mean, if you loose a fight you "might be" cut...because that means you "might not" and there is NO good objective reason to keep/cut fighters for the same reasons, without it being discrimination against a fighter.

Sure, if you want to cut, for example Paul Sass, after a loss...then so be it...but you better bloody cut Josh Koscheck also...and yet, they do not. That matter of fairness, is about treating people with dignity, rather then using them like inanimate objects. People are not possessions that you can discard if they displease...that is Slavery...and of all the Civilizations on this planet, NOONE shouts louder then the United States of America, about Freedoms and Fairness...and yet they just dont get it do they?

The same mistakes, and some are thrown out with the trash, and others elivated beyond their abilities. Noone who supports such things can claim any moral authority on Rights of individuals.

Oh its fine for the UFC to throw away a useless Briton, and keep a privaledged American, because they are private, and they "own" the company.

Funny...When England "OWNED" America, and treated HER subjects with that kinda malice, she was the first to throw an all out hissy fit of "how dare the King" That REALLY upsets me, it really annoys me, because I start to see it as the very epitome of Hypocracy on behalf of a Bunch of US Capitalists that wouldnt know a "GOD-Given Right" if it was written on a stone tablet and given them in an Ark of Covernant.

Not a Clue....

...and then for the UFC to continually lie about their motives "We're cutting because our Roster is too big" NO Your Cutting because you gave every man and his dog from Strikeforce an automatic entry into the institution for NO reason at all. "We're trying to make room to build our lower weight class divisions" Really? then explain the amount of Debutees that are appearing in Welterweight and above every time the US puts a show on that isnt in Las Vegas!!

Whilst some will no doubt say, what do you expect from a greedy multibillion capitalist company...the problem is, that can be comfortably ignored, until they do something that makes it personal. But when they start treating MY FRIENDS, people I know, unfairly...I can no longer hold my peace I'm afraid...what kinda person would that make me, if I did not display my complete disgust? I Love my Friends, and I am Loyal to them, if they are mistreated, then I see it as a sign of disrespect and dishonour towards myself as well as them. You insult my Friends, and you insult Me. You insult a member of my Family, and you Insult me.

I do not bear insults well, and notoriously hold grudges.
we have employment laws for sure, but if you ask me, the ufc created the contract and the fighters have signed the contract .. the easiest thing for the fighters to do, is create a fighter union .. the ufc cannot bar them from doing this .. .i honestly don't know how this has not been done as of yet .. every sports league pretty much has a union ... if all of the fighters get on the same page, they can create a fighters union to review the contracts, negotiate salaries etc ... but they haven't ... it will come eventually i assume ..