View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 06:52 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default Mark Hunt arrested in New Zealand, visa denied for flight to Las Vegas

From MMAMania.com:
Quote:
Uh oh.

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight slugger Mark Hunt can earn himself a title shot if he's able to put away Junior dos Santos in the co main event of UFC 160, which takes place on May 25, 2013 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

But first he's got to get there.
Quote:
Well thanks to a idiot friend of mine I did get arrested. Denied again at airport I'm never helping anymore dikhead mates. This is wat happens wen u have friends that are dikheads the last fukn time I help these mother fkn trouble makers.
He's still tweeting (see his timeline here), so that's a good sign.
With fight night just over two weeks away, Hunt says he was arrested in New Zealand thanks to some "dickhead" friends he was apparently trying to help. In addition, his visa was denied for his outbound flight to "Sin City," which means he's currently stranded overseas.

For now.

Dos Santos just can't seem to catch a break when it comes to the Memorial Day Weekend. "Cigano" was supposed to fight Alistair Overeem at last year's show, but "Demolition Man" was popped for elevated testosterone and benched for nine months.

They tried to do it again this year and "The Reem" got hurt.

Now he's waiting patiently, or perhaps impatiently, as Hunt tries to get his affairs in order and get his prodigious girth over the the U.S. of A., no thanks to his so-called mates.

Say a little prayer, fight fans.

Last edited by VCURamFan; 05-09-2013 at 06:57 PM.