View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 04:42 PM

Default Hi, My Name is 3dlee. :)

Hey guys. Some of you may remember me. I haven't been around for a while due to account issues. So I'll just reintroduce myself.

My real name is Lee Grace. I am 25 years old and I live in Kentucky. I have been a UFC fan for a while now. I started watching during the 1st season of the ultimate fighter. But I didn't get crazy about it until Matt vs Royce. Matt was my favorite fighter right from the start. I never got to attend one of his live fights, but I was lucky enough to be at the HIT Squad opening and the bonfire afterwards.

Pizza is my favorite food.
AC/DC is my favorite band.
Politically speaking, Im a socially moderate, fiscaly conservative Libertarian that tends to vote Republican. My political influences are Ronald Reagan, Ron Paul, and Rand Paul.
I am of the Christian faith.
I currently work at a factory making throttle bodys for Nissan and Toyota. I'm trying to save up and start school to get a masters degree in electronics engineering.

That's all I have for now, but I hope to be active on here and if you ever have any questions, please ask. Look forward to getting to know you guys again!