View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Fear not...neither will they
I'm sure they know to take anything he says with a grain of salt...a big grain! Actions always speaker louder than words and Obama's actions these last four years have spoken volumes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post

funny .. considering he has done more for israels security than any other recent president, we talked about this already, but you must have forgotten ... say what you want, but when the defense minister of israel is saying that barack has done a lot, you still don't take his word for it .. LOL ... cuz you no more right?
Are you allowed to smoke pot in Canada? J/K I must have missed you and Dave's previous discussion on what all Obama has done for Israel's security...could you enlighten me please. And I'd like to make note that Obama just made his very first visit to Israel...now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
the man wants peace ... he thinks that israel needs to make some concessions .. i don't know the whole story .. i think palestine needs to make some as well ... as a people, when you believe in the destruction of another nation as your goal, you are not going to have many people on your side ... still, there still needs to be attempts at peace instead of just giving up and saying there will never be peace ...
What the man wants is to make what he thinks is a "level and fair" playing field for all those who he feels have been wronged by the U.S. and Israel. When he made that apology tour in '09 after his first election, what he said on that tour is how he REALLY feels and thinks. When he came out in 2011 backing a Palestine state with pre-1967 borders as a peace solution, he was telling Israel, along with the rest of the Middle East, exactly what he thinks of them and how much he cares about Israel's security.