View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 08:02 PM
Stump Rules!

It doesn't matter how many people follow it. It doesn't make it anymore right then...the bloods and the crips! Wrong and misleading is wrong and misleading, no matter whose doing it and YEA RIGHT they remove people, HAHA what a joke. There are 100's or thousands of catholic priest that thinks is ok to sodomize and have anal sex with little boys and teenagers.
You can call the pope a "religious figure " but he certainly doesn't qualify for people getting on their knees, crying and kissing his has. That's just weird and so biblically wrong to worship like that.

QUOTE=Max;198893]I dont think the "educated: Liberals or the media think that the Pope is the leader of the Christian Church, they see him as the leader of the Catholic Church. Anyone can open up a Baptist, Protestant or non-denominational church and run it how ever they please. If I choose to open up a Baptist Church and decide that I want to smack people in the head and have them pass out I can; or if I want to open up a church that protests at the funerals of fallen soldiers I can and there is no one to stop me. The Catholic Church is different though, every Catholic Church answers to the Pope and if a Priest is doing something that the Church does not agree with he is removed. People want to hear from the Pope becasue he is a very importnt religious figure and is the head of a Church that has 1.2 billion people in it.[/QUOTE]

http://stumpdotcom.com/