View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 06:29 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevint13 View Post
I could see them cutting him, but I could see them keeping him. Like Fitch, Kos is an expensive fighter to have on the roster that is falling farther down the rankings. But he has a fan base and also a group that absolutely hates him and will pay to see him fight.

His record is 1-2 in his last two fights, however the win and one of losses were both controversial split decisions.

I don't want to have the previous discussion in here, but you have to distinguish MMA the sport and UFC the business. Based on record he should probably be let go, but based on what he has to offer the UFC he will likely stay for at least one more fight.
One Rule for One person...another Rule for another person

If they are serious about what they said...they MUST act....if they dont, then its proof that what they are doing is protecting people they like, and getting rid of people they dont like.

You Supported Max in what he said about those guys being cut because they were not top contenders, and possibily (though he assumed probably) never would be. Will Josh Koscheck ever be Champion? I'd say there is a 90 percent Chance that Josh Koscheck will NEVER be a UFC Champion. What does he have to offer them? His mouth? His smack? Is this about fighting...or about talking? fine if you can back your mouth up with your fists...but the only fists backing anything up...were Lawlers against Koschecks head.

Applying the same logic that got the bag o brits sacked...Josh Koscheck must go also.

But...your right...they wont release him....and the descrepancy is what I find unfair, and why we have laws here to force insitutions to have standard practises that THEY can not diviate from. I knew it wouldnt take long for the UFC to prove my point entirely...I never expected it within the week.

They know what they must do if they want to show they are legitamate...noone will be fooled by them if they choose any other path.