View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:37 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevint13 View Post
Getting cut from the UFC is not a death sentence, some of these guys will be back at some point.
Again...Typically American in its view point...Exactly how many smaller organisations to proove yourself and gain afew more wins, in the UK do you think their actually are??

I dont think you understand what effect the recession we are in is having on THIS country. Things in England are not the same as things in the US...I hope to GOD none of those guys the UFC fired, used the money from them as their sole income...if they did...they may never fight again...they may not have the money to sustain the ability to train....

I would NOT like to be a British Fighter who isnt in a STABLE JOB WITH ITS GOD GIVEN EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS and not be in the UFC...coz I dont know whether that would actually work or not...Things in America as SOOOOO CHEAP EVEN IN A RECCESSION...in England...trust me...You DO NOT want to be Jobless in Europe or the United Kingdom at the moment.

Like I say, im reasonably sure those guys basically did UFC as an extra part time job. otherwise, its no Joke...White could have ruined their lives