View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Well, initially I felt pretty crappy. Just tired and lethargic, but that passed after a day or two of just drinking water. Now I've noticed that my sleep schedule has evened out quite a bit. I don't lay in bed for hours unable to sleep anymore, I'm usually asleep within a few minutes now. I also started to notice that I started getting really bad acid reflux after cutting back on the sodas. That's taken a bit longer to correct itself, but cutting down on the deep-fried foods in my diet has helped.

I don't even drink coffee as much as I used to. In the evenings, it's mostly tea or water.

For about 2 years, I was drinking an average of 2-3 20oz bottles of Mountain Dew every single day. And not just the regular stuff, the "with ginseng and extra caffeine" Mountain Dew.

When it wasn't soda it was energy drinks: Red Bull, Full Throttle, Monster, etc. I became quite a connoisseur of those things, like everyone on the night shift at Walmart.

Now I don't touch them.
Hey, those would be perfect on a pair of fight shorts with "Condom Depot" on the rear!

I know, I know...