Thread: NFL 2012
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
great game ... halftime show was good too ... i didn't think the lights were gonna come back on for at least an hour ... i think flacco or jones could have gotten mvp ... either way, great run for flacco ... took out luck, manning and brady ... all pro bowl qbs ... even tho he wasn't a pro bowler ...
Jacoby Jones did make those two fantastic runs/TDs...loved it! Before the lights went out I was thinking Flacco or Jones, but I think Flacco deserved it. That whole team came through when it counted especially the defense at the end. I thought for sure Kaepernick would try to run it in on one of those last plays at the end, watching that was nerve racking!

All the CBS-NFL commentators picked the 49ers to win except for Coach Cowher who picked the Ravens--just like most everybody had picked Brady and the Patriots to win in the AFC Championship game! Even Shannon Sharpe who played for Baltimore picked the 49ers, but that was just fine with Ray Lewis and the guys...they had asked Shannon before the game, "Shannon, you're not picking us are you? Because whoever you pick always loses!"

What do you think Jim Harbaugh is going to do about the quarterback position for next year, will he leave Kaepernick in as starter or bring Alex Smith back?