View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 10:35 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Whilst I admire your confidence...I dont share it I'm afraid.

You know, on two occasions I have been Vocal enough to legitamize, possibly a threat. I did make it clear where I stood on the issue of the United Nations in 2003...Whilst I personally wouldnt class that as anti-american...I can see how Nathan might.

Again, I suppose I did talk endlessly about my burdens way back in 1997...but I was asking for help mainly, dont believe that you should brush things under the carpet to save reputations, and really didnt feel like, as a person I wasnt qualified to be Christian Section Moderator.

But this time...Well I hadnt even made up my mind on where I stood on Gun rules...So to say I was too anti-weapons for Matts Sponcers...especially the week he retires...tell me...does he need sponcers when he doesnt fight anymore?

That sounds illegitatmate even for here. I really think it was because I asked Nathan if after talking so brash he would tell us about HIS firearm (or up til recent, possibly lack thereof) that I was threatened. I insulted him personally...and he reacted.

Now, even without being a Moderator I wont shut up...Do you think its beyond belief that they will ban me after this thread. I dont want to be banned...but I wont be oppressed. I aint no slave, and never will be again

Oh, stop it.

You're letting your SAD get to you today. Take a few days off from here if you need to but stop with the victim mess. I'm tired today and Ben hasn't posted enough gore for me yet.

My son made this for me: