Thread: How do you feel
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:09 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

A bit melancholic.

Things are really tough right now, The situation within the family, which I am not permitted to talk about is difficult, so much change, so many differences, a lot of uncertainty regarding the future, and a great many risks are being taken. The situation at work is also strenuous, as it has been getting more challenging ever since the recession began, We are probably about to enter our third (Triple dip) recession. Whilst respectively, we are one of the more lucky companies, we arent likely to go out of business...but never the less there have been changes to ensure that profit is still being made. In regards to my personal life, I am struggling, my past haunts me as we break a decade on my annus horibilis, Old temptations appear more apetizing then ever, I am facing some really difficult tasks to over come, tasks I should have been busy with a very long time ago, but some which if they arent tackled now, threaten to become a real hazzard. I truely miss Jens The Budgie, and feel sick whenever I think about the cull which claimed the lives of two of my best Budgies

Above all...I feel really old, I feel cold, and I feel alone...I look back and I wonder what actually have I managed to achieve that is of any worth? What can I say my life has actually been all about? What future prospect do I have to attain beyond that which Ive reached already? I wonder how it is ive got this far and still have no clue where I am going. I think it might be to late to change, and wouldnt know how to start at any rate

Its funny...because some people hear this track and they think its beautiful, a friend of mine even says she has sung it many times at weddings. I find it more poingent really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk3rS8Yh-SI

Is this the little girl I carried?
Is this the little boy at play?
I don't remember growing older
When did they?
When did she get to be a beauty?
When did he get to be so tall?
Wasn't it yesterday
When they were small?

Sunrise, sunset
Sunrise, sunset
Swiftly flow the days