Thread: Gun Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
not very often .. i am not saying that .. teachers .. just like anyone .. can snap ... pre planning and snapping are different ... you don't hear teachers shooting up students cuz it doesn't happen that often .. i think imo, if teachers are armed, even if it is a few "responsible" ones, you have more chance of them using it out of rage, then stopping an intruder .. because honestly, there are not that many cases of intruders coming into schools that often ..

and i don't know how its antigun lunacy ... just because i think teachers shoudln't be armed? LOL
Interesting. How often to armed bank guards "snap" and start shooting up their own banks? How often to do armed air marshals hijack the plane they are paid to defend?

Your logic is flawed and obviously you have no facts to back up your opinion, so you have to invent stuff. So, provide some statistics for how often teachers snap and shoot up their own schools.

You are the one making these ridiculous claims, so the burden of proof is on you.