Thread: Gun Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Please. How often do teachers shoot up their own schools because they've had a bad day and they suddenly "go postal"? I'm pretty sure the answer to that is never, because if anybody can get a gun into a school with the current laws, it's going to be a teacher. I understand you have no facts to support your point of view, but there is no need to go making up fairy tales.

You act like the presence of a gun turns normal people into raving lunatics who could snap at any second and become a danger to themselves and everyone around them. That's just typical anti-gun lunacy.
not very often .. i am not saying that .. teachers .. just like anyone .. can snap ... pre planning and snapping are different ... you don't hear teachers shooting up students cuz it doesn't happen that often .. i think imo, if teachers are armed, even if it is a few "responsible" ones, you have more chance of them using it out of rage, then stopping an intruder .. because honestly, there are not that many cases of intruders coming into schools that often ..

and i don't know how its antigun lunacy ... just because i think teachers shoudln't be armed? LOL