View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:56 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
(Can you imagine teachers with pms and dealing with kids all day?! And then they have a gun! ) No way!

On that line of logic, you could say exactly the same about any parent with Children. First time obedience anyone

mindue...also on the line I think you would have to ban industrial compactors...we have one at work...and my goodness, the temptation to remove a manager or two... I used to work with all the waste, and it was always the more...stringent...managers who dealt with that area, obviously on the basis of the cost of losses and all that....Just a small push at the most inopportune moment...

Thing is...you cant conceal carry an industrial compactor since they are about the size of a small truck...its not a method you could kill someone 1) by accident, 2) in a blind rage. I get that you can use almost anything as a weapon to kill someone with...but guns and knives do seem to be the most easy...and the most transportable...if its available in a moment where you are blind with rage, wouldnt it be too...well tempting I suppose?

I think it makes Suicide too easy also, when people, maybe only for a short time, are not in their right mind....In England, killing yourself isnt as easy as you might think...people tend to throw themselves infront of tube trains...Shooting yourself might be quick and painless presumably...but hanging yourself...well...that might actually be something you cant do on the spur of the moment....having said that, you'd then have to ban all painkillers...coz thats how people do it over here...they overdose on medication and just hope they dont wake up. The time it takes to plan and get the resources can be life saving if people come to their sences...the time it takes to shoot yourself with a gun you already own doesnt allow for that.