View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 12:57 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Happy New Year to everyone. This place may be a shell of its former self, but some of the people on here, both those of the past, and those of the present, have really shaped my life. I'm not just saying that because its New Years...but I actually mean it. GOD has worked through different people on here at different times and its helpped me see the direction I need to go in across several seasons of my life.

People move on, places do change, but their impact remains prominent and cateloged so it can never be forgotten. For the time that some of us have spent on here has been vast, and I hope its generally accepted, that I have pulled my weight in contribution to that. For the time that we have yet to spend together, however long that maybe, I hope people know that I care deeply for them, and will be here til the end. I shall go down with the ship, thats a certainty.

So thank you to all those who have, are, and will participate here, to those who are regular, semi-regular, readers, or lurkers, many of whom, and they know who they are, deserve much gratitude from me.

I hope 2013 is a prolific and happy year for us all.