View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I guess I just don't buy that the woman was completely innocent. By her texting him back and answered questions about her sex life, or lack thereof, she helped the dentist feel like the flirting relationship was ok. She may have been worried that she would lose her job if she spoke up, but then why keep the job? My soon to be husband would be super ticked off if one of the docs I work with asked me about our sex life. If one of the men I work with talked to me about a bulge in his pants over what I was wearing, I would take that as him flirting with me. I know that some feel that flirting can be harmless but it's too easy for that flirting to be taken farther and for emotions to get involved. It's a very slippery slope.
I'll agree that the dentist is a louse and he went to the pastor with his wife only after the wife caught him. However, I also think it's his right to fire her if that will save his marriage. He had to get out of the situation.

~Amy
Yeah. I was going by what was said in the article, about what the court found regarding the texts, but as Nathan pointed out to me, we may not be getting all the facts.