View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Yeah, but that could just be because the writer of the article is trying to skew public opinion in a certain direction. Even the way the title is worded seems to indicate that the writer wants us to choose the woman's side over the man's. Just because a statement from the court is not included in the article doesn't mean it's not there, that would imply that reporters are always impartial and never impose their own worldview onto how they present their stories.
I can't argue that reporters aren't biased and will skew their reporting. As for the title...she is on the video saying she's "devastated", and "being irresistible" is what she was fired for, or so the dentist claims. I think he did his wife's bidding and fired her because he knew his wife had seen the inappropriate things he had texted, and he was doing emergency damage control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
But at least he's a louse who recognizes that he's a louse. That's the first positive step for any guy towards delousing.
I have a feeling it was probably his wife's idea for them to go to their church pastor too so I'm not giving him any credit or brownie points. It's not like he grew a conscious and stopped and confessed on his own, and I think he'd still be doing it if he hadn't been caught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
if she was as innocent as she is claiming to be she would be happy she is out of that situation, who in their right mind would be wanting a job like that???
Some of this is puzzling to me, for instance, why would her husband plead for her job back after finding out how inappropriate the guy was with his wife?

As to her being as innocent as she is claiming, guys can do these things completely on their own with no provocation or encouragement from a woman, stalking is a perfect example.

Last edited by Bonnie; 12-27-2012 at 03:14 AM.