View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 01:01 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I dont believe in GOD-Given Rights.
Then you should cancel any plans you have to move to America, this is not the country for you.

Quote:
I believe in Rights given by Laws of the Land...but I do not pretend they are an absolute...Nor that they are GODS LAW.
So, the right to life is something granted by a human-run government? If a government decides you have no right to live would you willingly allow them to terminate your life? If you say "no" then you have just contradicted your own argument.

What about property rights? Is that something granted by a government? Can the government come into your house and take all of your possessions and drained your bank account? Would you willingly go along with that? If you believe that your government is the source of your property rights, then you would have to. Otherwise you would be a hypocrite.

Quote:
I Believe the "Right" to bear arms, is a Right only under constitutional law, an ammendment, by the will of a Federal Government in the 1780s
Then you are pretty ignorant of your own nation's history.

Quote:
I see that the Bible only really gives precedence for a Government capable of creating Law as stemming from a Monarch, or an Emporar...because they are supposed to be the reflection of Christ (even if they fail as sinners)
Then you are pretty ignorant of the Bible as well.

Quote:
I note that the Federal Government of the 1780s is not only based on a contrary system, but actually denies the above entirely, is several key ways.
It's only a contrary system based on your limited understanding.

Quote:
*They deliberatley use Monarchy as the basis for "The Tyrant"
*They claim all men are born equal, and thus refute Ordination, or Annointing, for that would imply the Monarchic Branch as in some way superior
*The set an absolute basis for eternal rule, which would deny any Monarch the ability to change rules, add rules, subtract rules, or modify rules
The Founding Fathers simply acknowledged that Jesus Christ was our one true King. The line of Biblical kings was passed on to Jesus thousands of years ago. Since He is still alive, then no human being can legitimately claim to be a "GOD-anointed" monarch. That job is not vacant and it never will be again. In this day and age, any human trying to claim that they have been anointed by GOD to be a monarch is simply a liar and a fraud.

Quote:
In order that the above be underwritten by something more powerful then a Government, they appeal to a higher source, thus freeing themselves from the responsibility of having made the Rules...for they say that these are not their laws...but the GOD-Given Rules...therefore they also, presumably, believe this law not only suitable to themselves...but suitable for the entireity of man.

I may find those Rules Just, I may even like some of them. I may believe they are founded on Christian principles..but I will NOT pretend that their source is anything other then a Government of men.

Therefore...when the Citizens start also appealing to GOD...I find there presumption as false, as the presumption of the people who created it. That I can not deny...or else the Constitution of the Federal Republic of the United States of America...being GOD-Given...is on a par with The Old Testament Law...since I know that to be GOD-Given.

In that Law their are Rights...but those rights are unobtainable...and therefore account to the same as not being in existance. Therefore if I believe the US Constitution and its Bill of Rights to be legitmately of GOD, and filled with obtainable Rights...I can not believe them both.
You're argument makes absolutely no logical sense. Are you saying that GOD-given right, by their very definition, must be unobtainable? That's nonsense.

However, I can understand your inability to understand these concepts, since you've known nothing but a monarchy your entire life. It's not your fault, you just haven't learned to think outside of your little box yet.

Quote:
I choose to believe the Old Testament.
How can you? Based on your comments, you have obviously never really read it. The Pentateuch (aka The Torah) (aka Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy)(aka Mosaic Law), did NOTHING to set up a human monarchy. It actually sets up a theocracy, with GOD as the head of the government. It was only after Israel rejected GOD's form of government that He allowed them to have a monarch.

Quote:
What is Illogical about that?
Pretty much everything you've said in this thread so far.