View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 08:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
No, they didn't have sex.. but what he was doing was considered cheating in my book. Making advances to her they way that he reported it going. Why does he have to get her away? Why can't he control himself? I mean, really... if he gets her out of the picture, it's just a matter of time before it's someone else. Also, remember, he ONLY fired her because the wife caught him. So, he has no respect, or integrity. That woman says she never had anything to do with the progress he says that he has going towards an affair.

Basically, the wife of this guy is going to have to keep him in the house to try and keep him from doing what he was already trying to do.
I don't consider flirting as cheating. He was beyond flirting. If hes asking her about sex, her orgasms, talking about his "bulging pants", that's not flirting.
I agree that a married man flirting with another woman counts as adultery.

But at least he's a dirtbag who recognizes the fact that he's a dirtbag and he went to his church for guidance on the matter. The worst thing would be a dirtbag who is somehow under the illusion that he is a decent person and doesn't think that he needs any help.

I'm not going to claim that this guy is a true Christian, but all signs indicate that he might be. Being a Christian doesn't mean that you never sin. Being a Christian means that you understand that you are incapable of NOT sinning. Thus you need to identify areas of temptation in your life and distance yourself from those areas as much as possible.