View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 11:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
I don't think he has any integrity at all. If he did, he wouldn't have been "cheating" on his wife. He's a cheater. This guys wife caught him, and that was the end of it. He'll do it again, probably elsewhere, but he will.

How is penalizing others for your mistakes promoting any type of integrity? He's saying she was fired for her inappropriate behavior, but all we really see is the behavior he was doing. What was inappropriate that she did?

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...opstories.html
If he cheated on his wife with her (which is something that I did not know), the he definitely needs to distance himself from her as much as possible.

Again, she's married too, so she would have cheated on her husband. Did she really want to continue to work for a man that she had committed adultery with?

However, as far as I knew, their relationship had never reached a physical level. It was only at the flirting stage.

Also, if this man's wife was uncomfortable with the woman working for her husband, then it was his duty as a husband to terminate her employment.