View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I think the doctor has shown a rare level of integrity that we just don't see these days. So I applaud him, even though he likely should have fired her much earlier.

What's that old saying? It takes two to tango? It doesn't take much for a woman to shoot a man down, so obviously she was participating in the inappropriate behavior as well.

Of course, this is going to be twisted into some kind of "gender-bias" issue, which is bullcrap. It's not a matter of one being completely right and the other being completely wrong. I'm sure they were both wrong in some way. I think the dentist did the right thing... eventually. But, he should have never allowed the situation to progress as far as it did.

Also, aren't the constant observations that the judges were "all male" a form of gender bias on their own? I think the implication that male judges are incapable of being impartial in a case like this is the real "gender bias" in this story.
I don't think he has any integrity at all. If he did, he wouldn't have been "cheating" on his wife. He's a cheater. This guys wife caught him, and that was the end of it. He'll do it again, probably elsewhere, but he will.

How is penalizing others for your mistakes promoting any type of integrity? He's saying she was fired for her inappropriate behavior, but all we really see is the behavior he was doing. What was inappropriate that she did?

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...opstories.html

Last edited by F34R; 12-24-2012 at 07:59 PM.