View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post

Tyburn, I really find it ironic that you and other Brits lecture us about gun ownership given what happened within the lifetime of people that are still alive. Please read up on WW2. Pictured above is a poster from The American Committee For Defense of British Homes. They collected donations from private American citizens to help arm England to defend against a Nazi invasion of the British Isles. According to the last weekly report released by the committee on Dec. 6, 1941 (the day before the bombing of Pearl Harbor) private American citizens had donated and shipped 5,133 shotguns and rifles, 6,337 revolvers, 110 Thompson submachine guns and 642,291 rounds of ammunition. The committee was also able to procure from U.S. government surplus and ship to Britain a total of 13, 763 revolvers, 30,000 magazines and 1.4 million rounds of ammunition. Part of the reason you are not speaking German is because American "gun nuts" helped arm you and save your bacon. When your Muslims start their takeover, please don't expect us to arm you again. I have a feeling the help won't be there this time.
Amen, my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughesfan4life View Post
thoughts and prayers are with the friends and families of the wee ones and their brave teachers who lost their lives trying to protect those wee inocents..xx
Thank you for those sentiments, Claire.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16