View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 12:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradW View Post
do you really think assault rifles are going to protect you from your government ?
one of the most lethal killing machines in the world is run by your government....you and your assault rifles wouldn't stand a chance...but feel free to dream on just the same.
Yeah, that's what everyone told the Revolutionaries in colonial times. They were completely outgunned and outclassed by the British military; but America won its independence just the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradW View Post
lol...where do i get my information from ?...the news like most people...other then you though it seems....lol.
Oh, I thought you were actually going to provide a link to a news story, so that we could all read it and share this information. But instead it seems that you're only here to start a fight and insult anyone who disagrees with you.

Maybe you should allow us time to mourn and time to process this tragedy, before getting on here and pushing all of your anti-gun opinions. Your attitude is very disrespectful so I think you need a few days to cool off.