View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Student of the Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Yeah i have bonnie hes always rubbed me the wrong way. And yeah I think he's done.
I used to dislike BJ too, but I think he became much more humble in the past couple of years and that changed my opinion on him.

BJ's done, he won't fight again and I hope he doesn't. I would bet he is the next HOF inductee.

Quote:
Benson has to be the worst UFC champ ever even worst than Cruz
He is not one of my favorites to watch either, but he was a step above Cruz IMO. I want to see how he does without that toothpick in his mouth as I know that is helping him focus and remain calm.

Quote:
Rory did the Q&A at the weigh-ins in Montreal and he was funny and engaging with the crowd, and seemed like a nice guy. He does have that 'dead eye' look though...not sure if he's just supremely confident in his abilities and nothing bothers him, or if he maybe is a little psycho, lol. Either way, it would freak me out if I were across the ring from him. I wasn't impressed with his shuffling either, but hey, he's 23 and maybe not the brightest bulb on the tree. I'd really like to see him fight Condit again.
I was beginning to think that part of his problem is that he doesn't know how to interact with people very well. I thought he seemed incredibly awkward on that 'Road to the Octagon' show.

I would like to see him rematch Condit also. I did find it funny that he talked a lot of s#!t about BJ wanting to fight him for the wrong reasons ie. legacy, yet he wants to fight Condit for revenge and because he was humiliated. I like the Condit fight, but I think I would rather see him fight Hendricks for the #1 contender.