View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default What was your Best and Worst year and why?

Annus Horribilis

My Year of Horrors was 2003, Although it started well with the celebration of my 21st Birthday, it went down hill after the completion of my Dissertation. I was under a lot of stress and hurt myself, and then got rather ill. This ailment resulted in some terrible side effects, which noone could diagnose or treat, so the problems got worse and worse, so bad that by the end of the year I was on anti-depressents, having finished university and started in London...the following year it would be diagnosed as an anxiety disorder and the treatement of anti-depressents and anti-anxiety medications would be successful.

Annus Mirabilis

My Year of Wonders was 1998, when I finally became a Christian on my own faith after comming to turms with the death of my Grandfather the year before. I had a complete change of paradigmn, and also finished GCSEs and started on A Levels at School. We knew about the move to Yorkshire and I began to find a footing replacing my Father in the house hold as he commuted away during the weeks and only returned at the weekends.