View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
But how can you say that when you are the one trolling George for not finishing?
If anything you are still mad that he beat Hughes twice in very convincing manner. Shouldnt that make him an all time great? Afterall he did finish the greatest Welterweight in UFC history!

Oh and Remind me when Carlos was finished last?
You might need to double-check your internet dictionary on the definition of the term "trolling" because that's not what I'm doing. My comment falls more accurately into the category of "flaming."

As for your claim that I'm just mad at GSP for beating Matt twice... seriously? Are you just now figuring that one out? That's been the norm here for the last few years and I don't think I've ever made an effort to hide that fact.

If I've ever given you the impression that I do NOT hold a grudge against GSP for defeating Matt, then I apologize because that's never been the case. I definitely hold a grudge and I probably always will.

Finally, I have no idea how the last few Condit fights have ended, because I don't recall ever seeing him fight. I've probably watched only 2-3 UFC events in the last 2 years.