Thread: POTUS
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
what do i know ... i just make these things up ... but there is this guy ehud barak ... ministry of defence or something for israel... he said this ... but you are probably right .. what does this guy know ..

I think that from my point of view as defense minister they are extremely good, extremely deep and profound, Barak, a former Israeli prime minister, told CNNs Wolf Blitzer. I can see long years, um, administrations of both sides of political aisle deeply supporting the state of Israeli and I believe that reflects a profound feeling among the American people. But I should tell you honestly that this administration under President Obama is doing in regard to our security more than anything that I can remember in the past.
When did he say that exactly? when he served with Olmert?

Ehud is Left of Centre and had to form his own party to remain in power so he could form a coillition with Netenyahu, having been in politics in Israel a very, very long time, he's learned to kiss ass to stay with whoever is in power. When he gets pushed out, he's like a bad smell...give him a year or two, and back he comes. Foreign policy was once his domain, he's the person who has to smooth bad things that Israel sometimes does with the Americans...so he's hardly going to say the Obama Administration is shyte is he Whereas Netenyahu is a Right winger...he's also ex-forces aswell, so somehow I dont think Ehud will be standing against his wishes.

Now...If you will continue with the quote to show what exactly President Obama has done "more then anything" is very vague no