Thread: POTUS
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
its funny when the dems get elected, its about people wanting stuff ... lol ... or the whole 'i dont know what people are thinking' voting for obama ... its funny, cuz obama won pretty much every demographic ... except well, the white males and seniors and a few others .. i guess they are the only ones who dont want anything or know how to vote .... must be the blacks, latinos, gays, women, jews who all want something ... lol
When you have a President: promising amnesty to illegals, yeah he got the Latino vote; promising to tax ONLY those making $250,000+ because they aren't paying their "fair share", yeah he got the vote of all those who want "their fair share" of someone else's money; changing his mind and NOW deciding he is for gay marriage, yeah he got the gay vote; deciding it's employers' responsibility to pay for women's birth control and convincingly selling the "war on women" rhetoric, yeah he got a lot of the single women vote.

He didn't do all these things in the months leading up to the election for nothing, RNC, so come on, get real!

As for the huge black vote, well...I think that's obvious! I admit, the Jewish vote confuses me...why would they vote for him considering the way he has handled things with Israel, Iran, and the Middle East?

What really gets me are those far right hard line conservatives who decided Mitt Romney wasn't far right enough for them so they WERE NOT going to vote for him so they stayed home and helped Obama get re-elected instead!

Btw, nothing you've said makes what I said in my post you quoted any less true!

Last edited by Bonnie; 11-15-2012 at 06:12 PM.