Thread: POTUS
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Over 100 million Americans are now on some form of welfare program and that number is not even including those Americans on Social Security or Medicare. The number of Americans on food stamps alone has doubled since Obama took office in 2008. So, clearly the plan has always been to get as many Americans dependent on the government as possible, this way the party who promises those Americans the most stuff will be able to stay in power.
Bingo!!!! Obama essentially bought his 2nd term with tax payer money!!!!! Just a personal experience......and I'm sure I'm not alone.................I don't know how many times between pay checks my wife and I need to run to the grocery store for the essentials and can only spend a certain amount because that is all that is left in the account until pay day. Lo and behold there is always a family there that has 2 carts overflowing with food. Parents & kids grabbing whatever they want like there is no limit. They get to the checkout and out pops the welfare Link card. You'll then see a separate cart that has all the booze and cigs in it and somehow, a wad cash suddenly appears to pay for all of it.
It's those times I question where is the justice. Here in America we punish the working folk and reward the lazy!!!!!!! I see it all the time!