Thread: POTUS
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I was talking about the election with a few people in church today and we realized that Obama won reelection because he loves the poor people and he loves taking care of poor people.

In fact, he loves poor people soooo much that his goal is to make EVERYBODY in the country poor, so he can care for us all.
Did you know that after he was elected the first time, he and his team kept all their offices open in all these swing states like Ohio and Florida, Virginia, etc..., so they've been on the ground these last four years continuing his campaign on college campuses, in minority and poor neighborhoods, with hispanics, asians, women, and then actually taking people to the polls to vote....this is how he won again. This is what was meant when you heard people say he had a great ground game getting out the vote. Another thing in his favor he didn't have to go through a primary like Romney did, he could start spending his money way earlier.

This morning when the President was at the ceremony placing the wreath at the grave of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington Cemetery, I couldn't help but think, "I wonder what these military people and veterans think of their Commander-in-Chief with what went down in Benghazi two months to this day on 9/11?"