Thread: Benghazi
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 09:31 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I think everybody knows why he didn't send help and why they put that nonsense out about that video being the cause, but I want to know what he was doing when Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods were up on those buildings giving their lives protecting others? I have a sick feeling he went to bed and went to sleep...you know he had an important campaign trip to Vegas the next day!

He's been on tv today showing everybody how he's on top of this big storm, Hurricane Sandy, that's about to hit the east coast in another day or so. How he's going to make sure our people are taken care of without delays or rules getting in the way. That's real funny coming from the guy who takes no responsibility for the deaths of four Americans in Libya, the Commander-in-Chief who watches while Americans are being attacked and does nothing.

What do you think Netanyahu is thinking right now after seeing the American President refuse to help his own people while they are being attacked? Maybe..."If Obama won't even help his own people who are being attacked..."
Benyamin made it quite clear I think that if the United States wouldnt do something to stop Iran...He would personally take control and do it himself.

Its been quiet since he had a falling out with Obama about that...but last I checked, people are still expecting an Israeli air strike BEFORE the US General Ellection

The Next Two Weeks could be important to the shape of the international future concerning Iran, Israel and the US. Not only do we have a US General Ellection which is too close to call right now, indicating that Obama could be about to topple, we also have the Libyan insurgence at the Embassy, we also have the entire Eastern Seaboard declairing a state of emergency in the anticipation of a tropical storm. On top of that Israel is threatening to carry out an airstrike on Iran, who will doubtless retaliate...and the Syrian Civil War is begining to suck in both Lebanon and Turkey...They threatened to use biological and chemical weapons against any outside interference...and rather uniquely, the US said..."oh...okay, get on with it, we'll leave you to it then"

Crazy times