View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 01:30 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Default UFC's Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson again takes aim at 'disrespectful' Chael Sonnen

That's cool. I suppose going on a rampage and getting arrested for felony evading, reckless driving and hit-and-run is far less harmful than trash talking.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/31259/ufcs...ael-sonnen.mma
Quote:
UFC's Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson again takes aim at 'disrespectful' Chael Sonnen
by Steven Marrocco on Oct 23, 2012 at 1:30 pm ET

Quinton Jackson might just be talking himself into a future fight with Chael Sonnen as he blasts the two-time middleweight title challenger about trash talk.

The ex-champ again blasted Sonnen during a Monday interview with Bas Rutten on "Inside MMA."

"If I see Chael Sonnen and he says anything to my face, I don't know if I'm going to smack him or not," Jackson said. "I don't like the guy."

It's not the first time he's made his feelings known about the outspoken fighter. In several interviews, the 34-year-old Jackson has taken aim at Sonnen's persona and fighting skills.

"He should go someplace where people like his interviews and loves the way he talks s--t on everybody," Jackson said in July. "I can't stand that boy."

Since then, Sonnen hasn't taken kindly to "Rampage." During a conference call promoting his turn on "The Ultimate Fighter 17" and upcoming title fight with champ Jon Jones, he took a swipe at Jackson's movie career, calling him a "glorified Hollywood extra."

Count Jackson among those who think that Sonnen's promotional skills were the reason he leapfrogged others to get a shot a