Thread: Debates
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
u could be right bon .. i don't think there was a chance that romney coulda won this last debate anyway .. the prez has way more access to fp issues, data etc .. so mitt just wanted to minimize damage .. i think he did that ..

it should be real close though .. imo, i don't think either guy will do much about the economy .. in 4 years, whoever is in power, things will be better than they are today ... its just a matter of how much ... this campaign has been pretty clean though imo .. both sides have had their moments .. michelle clapping at the last debate .. romney's son saying he wanted to punch out the prez ... LOL ... i realize there are bigger things at stake for you guys .. i am just seeing this as great entertainment ..
What?!...hadn't heard that! That would make for entertainment, wouldn't it! Michelle deserved a punch too, but she looks like she could punch back...hard!

I agree with you, it's harder for debate on foreign policy to be a level playing field for the challenger, but I think Romney did really well--way better than the President was hoping!