View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Well...

How about we have a predictions thread for Numbered Events then?

...But will Flo do the siggies for that?? and can we say that IF you take part, then you MUST wear the Siggie until the NEXT numbered event...or be disallowed from ever entering the competition again...coz a lot of time and effort goes into making the siggies...so if Flo makes them, you bloody well wear them

I have to say I leave that siggie thing up to flo...but yes...Predictions threads for Numbered events only from now on....Of course I'll still post my predictions Video...and hopefully Flo will still do the usual spoiler thread...yes...I noticed that
OK, Tyburn, I'm happy to do them. Thank you! But please don't make it so people HAVE to use them. Seriously, I'm fine with it if someone doesn't want one and we all have different tastes so they may not like what I come up with (as unlikely as that is...tee hee). So please, if anyone wants a sig just PM me or ask on the predictions thread. And you don't have to use it, lol.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16