View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
University of Texas in Austin was evacuated this morning due to bomb threats from the film. Terrorists are such cowards, if they have a problem take it to the film makers. That'd be like me murdering my neighbors because I didn't like a decision made by our President. On that note, I picked up this:
I didn't realize that is what was going on. I had the tv on, but wasn't really paying close attention at the time. I thought this film was made in California. They said last night, they found out this guy, who had many aliases and addresses, was really Egyptian and part of the Coptic Christians Church. He told people involved with the film that he was from Israel and that Jews had given money to finance the film. Hearing that, I'm suspicious now...was the film really about his "anti-Muslim" feelings, or was the goal really to stir up radical muslims to violence against Americans and possibly Israel?

From what has come out about the attack in Libya, that was an organized plan of attack with insider help. They seem to be saying the protest and violation of our embassy in Egypt was different, but I don't think it's a coincidence that both occurred on the anniversary of 9/11.

Last edited by Bonnie; 09-15-2012 at 08:13 AM.