View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Well first of all Condit isn't a runner! No matter how much the Diaz Lovers love to throw that out. Carlos landed and threw more in that fight! Yes! He out-struck the mighty Diaz! Beat him at his own game! The difference was Carlos evaded him the whole fightg and landed some solid strikes!! If Diaz was so enraged with Carlos plan.. why didn't he take him down from the get go?! Carlos has more finishes by submission and by stoppage then Nick! He has a better Ratio!

Second of All Carlos has a Granite chin!! And the Heart of a Lion or a (Frankie Edgar)

I agree to the point where I also hope for Georges to get more stoppages but with that said...

If anyone should upset Georges... Not that he will get upset but if someone where to do it... I think in my opinion it should be Carlos! He's such a cool dude I met him at the Convention and he seem like a really genuine guy.
i think that is what he is saying .. people always find a way to diminish people's accomplishments when they hate on them ... thus if gsp ko's him, all of a sudden carlos will be glass jawed etc ... just like carlos became a runner when he beat diaz ... carlos is a good guy .. i just think this is a bad matchup for him .. if rory mcdonald was able to take down carlos and be winning the fight til he made a mistake, i see gsp doing the same, but with more gnp ... and i don't see gsp making a mistake ...