View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default Your Greatest Achievement....Your Worst Mistake

be Honnest

My Greatest Mistake is easy...My Greatest Achievement...not so easy...Academically, without fail it is my Dissertation Thesis...but outside of Academia I dont really know... I'm probably most proud, to be honnest, of my record keeping...Sixteen Years of Written Journals, Two Volumes of a Spiritual Journal and Two Hundred and Twenty Six Weekly Video Blogs I suppose

My biggest mistake was the self harm accident that triggered off my anxiety disorder. My Life would be unrecognisable from what it is now without that one day of my life. (probably much better materialistically, but not so deep spiritualy)

You'll probably hear a lot about this shortly...next year will mark the completion of a Decade since.

I suppose we could divide it into Personal, Vocational, and Spiritual

Biggest Personal Achievement Record Keeping Collection
Biggest Personal Mistake Self harm accident
Biggest Vocational Achievement Dissertation Thesis
Biggest Vocational Mistake a prayer email during my tenure at Saint Paul's Cathedral
Biggest Spiritual Achievement I'll let you know when it happens lol
Biggest Spiritual Mistake...Telling my best university friend that homosexual practise was okay as a Christian...and watching as he embraced that as a truth and has drifted further and further and further away from the Christian he once was...I believed what I was telling him was true at the time...but I was wrong...and years have passed since that mistake...I created a monster and cant reverse the damage believe me i've tried.

Last edited by Tyburn; 07-19-2012 at 08:00 PM.