View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
No. Absolutely not. If you think that's what I said, then I would seriously question your reading comprehension skills. I'm not even going to bother to read the rest of your post, because you have so epically missed the point that it would be a waste of my time to do so.

GOD elected them for salvation before they were even born. Before He even created the universe, GOD knew that Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer would be His followers.

He also knew that their sin nature would lead them to commit horrible crimes prior to their conversion. GOD knows the future and He allowed those sins to be committed. If GOD doesn't know the future, then He's not GOD.

This should be an encouragement to any true Christian, because it only helps to underscore the fact that we are never too far gone for GOD's forgiveness while we are still alive.
I didnt miss anything Nathan.

Knowing, is not synonomous with creating.Its not in despute what GOD "knew" or his foreknowledge The question is did he make it happen. The English word "ellected" implies strongly that those murderers were appointed. Had No Choice in their Eternal Salvation....Which does begger the question...IF GOD Not only KNEW but MADE them Saved...then are we to believe that is the only thing he "made" them do?

If he Ordains ones future it means it is planned out, it means it is predestined to happen. That would include the Murders...infact it would include everything for Everyone.

You can avoid these questions coz you cant reconcile them and act in a hollier then thou hostile I-wont-bother-reading-you attitude. Or, like someone who is not afraid of the truth, believes he knows a certain truth, and knows if that truth is truth it cant be undone through vigorous interogation, then like a mature adult, feel free to continue this discussion with me any time you like.

But suffice to say you've countered perfectly your own arguement. GOD "ellects" people to salvation through predestiny CAN NOT be reconciled with GOD cant ordain one to sinful action (which of course is true) Ergo...this predestination ellected popycot is nothing but calvinist dogmatic twaddle invented by man