View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
make stupid sarcastic remarks all you want, i think that is exactly what king george was doing right around the 1770's.....

i tried to find some great canadian quotes to support my feelings but i couldn't.....

“If by the mere force of numbers a majority should deprive a minority of any clearly written constitutional right, it might, in a moral point of view, justify revolution”
Abraham Lincoln

Every generation needs a new revolution.”
Thomas Jefferson

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it. Abraham Lincoln

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure. Thomas Jefferson
LOL .. you are the one who said people are scared of you cuz you have guns ... go pull out your gun and go to city hall in your town and start waving it around and talking about revolution, see how that works out for ya ... in fact, take all your buddies with their guns too ... let me know how it goes ...