View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
yeah, i am sure they are quaking in their boots ...

this will all play out in the election ... the american people are smart .. if they don't like it, they will boot barack from the house ... if they like it, they'll keep him ... i could be wrong, but i think this was a big part of his 2008 campaign, if so, you may have another years of him ..

make stupid sarcastic remarks all you want, i think that is exactly what king george was doing right around the 1770's.....

i tried to find some great canadian quotes to support my feelings but i couldn't.....

“If by the mere force of numbers a majority should deprive a minority of any clearly written constitutional right, it might, in a moral point of view, justify revolution”
Abraham Lincoln

Every generation needs a new revolution.”
Thomas Jefferson

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it. Abraham Lincoln

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure. Thomas Jefferson