View Single Post
  #10  
Old 06-29-2012, 02:21 PM
County Mike's Avatar
County Mike County Mike is offline
Hailey's Dad
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Millville, NJ
Posts: 859
Default

Obama campaigned about National Healthcare. He did not say it would be in the form of forced purchase of health insurance.

Those of us who already have insurance know what a rip off it can be. They go to great lengths to avoid actually paying any significant claims. I have "good" insurance and I still have a yearly deductible around $5000 that I'd have to pay for surgeries and long term care, then the insurance company will pay 80% and I still have to pay the other 20%. What it comes down to is, if I'm relatively healthy, the insurance cost is a waste of my money and it's only being used to supplement the lazy people who get it for free.

True national healthcare would mean you pay nothing.
Reply With Quote