View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 02:03 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Actually, one of my Floydiot friends liked it when I stuck it on his FB Wall. But, I admit, it isn't the greatest. I'll make another one since you're so unhappy

Why would I make fun of Josie for getting beaten up? As for the other guys, yeah, it's pathetic, just like paparazzi, but they pretty much already make fun of themselves.

I'll make fun of Mayweather for going to jail for beating up his ex especially when the best part of it is his hypocrisy. In 2001, when he fought Diego Corrales, he dedicated the fight to all battered women in America as Corrales was facing charges of physically abusing his pregnant wife. Subsequently, Corrales served prison time for the abuse.
I laugh at the Floyd jokes too. I am a fan of his, but if something is funny I still laugh. If I think something is lame, then I say it's lame.

In regards to Floyd's charges...I'm not defending his actions, but it's probably safe to say there is a lot that we don't know about what happened that night. It's also not uncommon for people to plead out and take a small sentence rather than go through a lengthy and costly trial. Whatever the case, he is doing his time and it is what it is. It's not like he's Edwin Valero...