View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
I'm not in any place to be judgemental of Jon. He's young, dumb and...well, you know how the rest of it goes. I honestly wonder sometimes how I survived my wild youth; lots of money and fame would have made it even worse. I know he seems cocky, rnc, but he's the UFC LHW Champion and is sitting on top of the world. This latest incident should knock some sense into him (and I hope it does) but some amount of ego and hubris is necessary to be the best in the world, in my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post
Yes. This.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I drive faster than I should. I get angry at other drivers and act a fool over it sometimes. I remember being young and doing some very dumb things. Believe it or not, those bad decisions can be made by anybody. If you think you would NEVER make a bad decision, you are scarier to me than someone who knows it could happen and watches carefully to ensure that bad decision doesn't get made.

I'm not excusing JBJ but I hope he gets help and that he takes the time to learn how to guard against it happening again. I hope he is punished, if found guilty, just like any non celebrity would be. It's only fair. I hate when celebrities are given special treatment.

~Amy

Yeah This I agree with all of it