View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by flo View Post
I'm not in any place to be judgemental of Jon. He's young, dumb and...well, you know how the rest of it goes. I honestly wonder sometimes how I survived my wild youth; lots of money and fame would have made it even worse. I know he seems cocky, rnc, but he's the UFC LHW Champion and is sitting on top of the world. This latest incident should knock some sense into him (and I hope it does) but some amount of ego and hubris is necessary to be the best in the world, in my opinion.
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post
Yes. This.
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I drive faster than I should. I get angry at other drivers and act a fool over it sometimes. I remember being young and doing some very dumb things. Believe it or not, those bad decisions can be made by anybody. If you think you would NEVER make a bad decision, you are scarier to me than someone who knows it could happen and watches carefully to ensure that bad decision doesn't get made.

I'm not excusing JBJ but I hope he gets help and that he takes the time to learn how to guard against it happening again. I hope he is punished, if found guilty, just like any non celebrity would be. It's only fair. I hate when celebrities are given special treatment.

Yeah This I agree with all of it