View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
It was pretty good. However, apparently a few days ago I stopped being able to smell or taste anything. They aren't really sure what is causing it right now. It could be some allergy issues or some brain issues.
Interesting...so you were able to taste and smell and then all of a sudden you couldn't? I'd be very interested to know if your smell and taste return, James, when you've completely healed. I will be praying for you that this is so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
Sorry I haven't responded again. I just haven't really been on the internet that much.

Physical therapy - doing great. My muscles are still badly deteriorated, but they are rebuilding slowly. I've been lifting slightly during the day, along with balance and coordination system tests. Everything is doing well considering that I couldn't even walk a few weeks ago. I can walk again just fine, jog slowly, squat, leg press, leg curls, so I'm doing better.

Occupational Therapy - evaluation was amazing. The therapist stated that I did very well, and there wasn't a single thing she could write down against me. She was very positive with the results she got from her evaluation today.

Speech Therapist - blew me around today with some math tests and a few other types of word/math issues. I didn't have any issues with it and finished it really well, and quick. She was impressed and gave me great reviews for my accomplishments.

I later did some basic knowledge questions and did perfect on those as well.

I'm healing well, somethings slower than others, but still healing. My brain still has bruising so it's going to take a little while for it to heal properly.

Thank you all for your reading and comments.
That's fantastic news, James. I'm sure your positive attitude is helping tremendously also in your healing. Keep it up!