View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 02:50 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Ooops, I started my response and got interrupted and just finished posting only to see yours afterwards...we're of the same mind about it.

An ironic thing for me, the first thing Vizion said in his post was, "Jon is a good man"...my first post where I mentioned my young cousin-in-law, after the judge sentenced him and they took him away, his mom kept saying, "He's a good boy, Bonnie." I said, "I know he is."
Yeah, it's definitely a mistake that good people make all the time, and I have a few friends that have gotten DUI's over the years. I will admit that I drove home a few times I probably shouldn't have when I was younger, but after losing a couple friends who smashed their cars and seeing all the legal problems it can cause I decided it's just not worth it.

I rarely go out to the bar anymore, but when I do I plan ahead and try to get a DD, use public transportation or a shuttle that some bars run, or even just walk home if I go somewhere local. They also have a service out here that will actually come to the bar and drive you and your car home for you. It's not cheap, but it's a lot cheaper than a DUI.