Thread: How do you feel
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
Tyburn, I know it is easier said than done; however, everyone should set up a "rainy day" fund bank account. Ideally, this fund should contain enough money to pay all your expenses for 6-9 months. .
do you know how long that would take me to set up

You will be glad to know that I have EVERYTHING written down and record, names, places, dates...I have all the bills with the extra metre on it...heck I even have the bus tickets that I had to buy to get to a landline when this first started after the move and I didnt have one.

My parents are working on getting details of the energy ombudsman. I am ready to write to my local minister for parliament, and the Minister whose job is to look after Energy in the Country. I have people at work, trained in civil law who have aggreed to help me, I even have one person who has someone who used to work at the firm and can help explain how their automated system works.

I have begun to mention it in blogs, and these videos will end up being forwarded to the company to proove that I wont be silenced. BUT Nothing happens til tuesday when I know for sure on the recovery of the money...this next few days will all be about preparation.

I want to say that although this place is quieter then it used to be, and I dont post quite as often as I used to..its lovely to find the community of friends is still hear, Ben, and Flo, PTM and Bonnie...you guys are great at providing comfort and support both offside and publically. I shall be sure to keep everyone updated with what happens next