View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Martin Rogers is notoriously douchey, and he's done it to Floyd too, but there is an issue with Pac and his taxes and it's been documented that he's had some issues with knowing exactly how much money he is making (which speaks to other issues with his boxing career). As for the claim of housing a fugitive, I don't read much into that at this point and frankly it could be total BS, but my point is mostly that Pac shouldn't be viewed as this squeaky clean angel as most of the media have painted him in recent history. There have been a lot of little transgressions with Pac that have fallen by the wayside in reporting while painting Floyd as the devil.
To keep it simple, the BIR just wants to verify some documents from Pac. Basically, Pac has already paid taxes through the IRS for his fights in the U.S., and therefore, the BIR can't tax him. As to why it's been nearly a year and they're just now filing the contempt, I'd say they've been more than patient with him and he'd better get on the ball, but once he submits everything, they'll leave him alone.