View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 01:11 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Morning Report: UFC on FUEL Results, Brittney Palmer's Playboy Cover

Quote:
Feb 16, 2012 - Now that Wednesday's fight night experiment has come and gone, I don't think I'm alone in saying -- more please.
UFC on FUEL may not have broken down any walls, but for what it was, the midweek mini-card was an undeniably entertaining fix of violence. As always, there was an abundance of news and tidbits to come out of last night's event, so catch up on everything you may have missed with the Morning Report.
Oh, and Playboy released a sneak peek of Brittney Palmer's Playboy spread, if you're into that kind of thing.

5 MUST-READ STORIES TO START YOUR DAY
Jake Ellenberger outlasts Diego Sanchez. Despite a near-miraculous comeback, Jake Ellenberger held off Diego Sanchez long enough to capture victory in the main event of UFC on FUEL.
UFC on FUEL fight results. Between Stefan Struve's brawl with Dave Herman, and swift finishes from Jonathan Brookins and Stipe Miocic, there was plenty of action on Wednesday night's fight card.
Dana White awards UFC on FUEL bonuses. Ellenberger, Sanchez, Miocic and Ivan Menjivar each left the arena $50,000 richer for their fight night performances.
Jon Jones: I miss being friends with Rashad Evans. Jon Jones reflected back fondly when asked about his relationship with Rashad Evans.
Sneak peak of Brittney Palmer's Playboy cover and photo shoot. Take an early (SFW) look at UFC ring girl Brittney Palmer's eight-page photospread for Playboy.
There's a lot more media (vids, tweets, etc) at the end of the article, which can be seen in its entirety here: http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/2/16...ayboy-pictures