02-16-2012, 01:07 AM
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Originally Posted by Neezar
ANSWERS ARE AT THE BOTTOM. RIDDLE #5 IS AMAZING. IT
SHARPENS THOSE GENES IN YOUR BRAIN AND STALLS ALZHEIMER'S FOR
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose
between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires,
the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and
the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years.
Which room is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water
for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they
both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and
grey when you throw it away ?
4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the
words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how
quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It
looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was
wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly
unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still
may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you
might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
**THE ANSWERS TO ALL FIVE THE RIDDLES ARE BELOW:
1 The third room. Lions that haven't eaten in three years
are dead. That one was easy, right?
2. The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her
husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry (shot; held
under water; and hung).
3. Charcoal, as it is used in barbecuing.
4. Sure you can name three consecutive days, yesterday,
today, and tomorrow!
5. The letter e, which is the most common letter used in
the English language, does not appear even once in the
I love these! I only got part of #2 and I got #4 but that's it!
Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16